JOB TITLE: Store Manager
JOB LOCATION: Nkwatia, Kwahu
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
REPORT TO: Procurement Manager
INDUSTRY: Hospitality / Hotel
The successful candidate of this hands-on position shall be responsible for the entire hotel store operations by managing departmental order requests, receipts, controls and internal distribution of goods.
- Responsible for ensuring that all outlets have in place adequate arrangements for the custody and control of store items held in their areas of operations.
- Communicate shortages or excess inventory of goods to department heads and ensure variances do not negatively affect guest satisfaction, operational budgets or storage procedures.
- Responsible for issuing out items based on a properly authorized Requisition and Stores Issue Voucher (SIV) approved by Section Heads.
- Raise Purchase Requisition from the POS for Purchase Order to be prepared by Procurement Manager.
- Maintain adequate records of store items by ensuring that all store items are keyed into the POS system as and when purchases and issues are made.
- Ensure that Cost Controller has checked all invoices and items issued before it is entered into the POS.
- Ensure the assignment of all purchases to main stores section in the POS and the appropriate departments. Ensure all items issued to the departments are vetted by Cost Controller before final posting is done.
- Obtain Waybill/Receipts/Invoices for all purchases except items for which no such document can be obtained. Ensure Honour Certificates are completed and authorized by Section Heads for items without accompanying receipts/invoices.
- Check goods received against related Purchase Order for quantity, quality and specifications.
- Ensure that Goods Received Notes are generated and appropriately signed off by Storekeeper and Procurement Officer or the staff delivering the goods.
- Ensure that a supplementary budget is quickly put together for approval by Supervisor for all urgent/unplanned for expenditure.
- Monitor inventory levels at main Stores and the various outlets, to ensure adequate levels of store items at all items.
- Conduct physical inventory count at the end of every month in conjunction with Cost Controller.
- Undertake on-the-spot physical checks as may be required by Management.
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Inventory Report detailing, amongst others, expiring items, slow-moving items, damaged items with variances.
- Implement scheduled performance appraisals for all team members.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
Must have a minimum of Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or any related role. A professional qualification will be an added advantage.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience required preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Must have progressively passed through a Procurement department.
- Superior knowledge of store operations and procedures, as well as handling of perishable goods.
Rock City Hotel offers a fast-paced stimulating working environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your passion and talents. You will live and work within the peaceful and picturesque Kwahu region amidst its gorgeous mountains and thick green forests.
We also offer competitive salary and benefits, combined with outstanding career development opportunities in what will soon become the largest conferencing, events and family fun destination in Africa.
Our benefits include:
- Staff Accommodation (unfurnished)
- Provident Fund
- Progression, training and development opportunities
- Paid leave and sick days
- Profit sharing
- Medical Insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Email: CV & Application to: email@example.com
Deadline: 30th November, 2021