JOB TITLE: Restaurant Manager
JOB LOCATION: Nkwatia, Kwahu
REPORTING TO: Food & Beverage Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
INDUSTRY: Hospitality / Hotel
Manage daily restaurant operations and assist with menu planning, maintain sanitation standards, continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
- Oversee the dining areas, supervise food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies.
- Ensure clients have a pleasant and memorable dining experience at all times.
- Analyze and plan restaurant sales and profitability.
- Work with food and beverage staff to ensure proper food hygiene presentation and proper food handling procedures.
- Handle guest complaints in the restaurant and offer timely assistance.
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Ensure effective forecast of restaurant needs.
- Expected to take ownership of issues and tasks related to your area of responsibility and give regular detailed updates to the F&B Manager and General Manager.
- Assist in the planning of regular and special events menu by liaising with the Executive Chef and relevant departmental heads.
- Check stock levels, order supplies in the correct quantities and efficient use of hotel supplies.
- Prepare monthly reports including customer feedback report and analysis, staff control, food control and sales reports.
- Develop and implement customer feedback system for improvement of the F&B operations.
- Ensure professional service delivery and appearance of the F & B team at all times.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have a proven progressive working experience in a similar role.
- Must have minimum of 7 to 10 years’ working experience.
- Must be proficient in using established computer software to monitor inventory and perform other record keeping tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to professionally address customer complaints.
Rock City Hotel offers a fast-paced stimulating working environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your passion and talents. You will live and work within the peaceful and picturesque Kwahu region amidst its gorgeous mountains and thick green forests.
We also offer competitive salary and benefits, combined with outstanding career development opportunities in what will soon become the largest conferencing, events and family fun destination in Africa.
Our benefits include:
- Staff Accommodation (unfurnished)
- Provident Fund
- Progression, training and development opportunities
- Paid leave and sick days
- Profit sharing
- Medical Insurance
- Minimum of Degree in hospitality management or hotel & catering.
- A professional / certificate in Hotel Management or related field will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Email: CV & Application to: email@example.com
Deadline: 15th October, 2021