JOB TITLE: Procurement Manager
JOB LOCATION: Nkwatia, Kwahu
REPORTING TO: Accountant
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
INDUSTRY: Hospitality/ Hotel
Position Holder will be working closely with Suppliers on contract negotiations, procuring goods and services and ensuring accurate record keeping and reporting of all transactions.
- Implement sound procurement policies, systems and procedures in accordance with the Hotel standards.
- Build a Database of at least three (3) suppliers for each key purchase item.
- Review and update Suppliers’ Database on regular basis.
- Report to Management any changes in quality, prices and specification of items.
- Raise Purchase Order for all approved Stores Purchase Requisition.
- Liaise with User Departments to ascertain their level of acceptance of procured items to serve as feedback to guide future procurement.
- Ensure that Receipts / invoices are obtained for all purchases except items for which no such document is available. An Honour Certificate will be required to be filled and validated by the Section Head for items without accompanying receipts / invoices.
- Ensure purchases are strictly conducted in accordance with approved budget. Seek approval for any alterations to the approved budget before spending.
- In the likely event of any unplanned, urgent expenditure, ensure a supplementary budget is put together for approval by AGM.
- Ensure all SLAs with goods and service providers are renewed and updated at all times.
- Ensure Goods Received Notes (GRN) are generated and appropriately signed off by Stores Manager upon receipt of goods into Stores.
- Prepare on-the-spot checks reports and monthly Procurement Report for submission to Accounts (together with invoices/receipts), for the purposes of reconciliation and to Line Managers respectively.
- Conduct all scheduled performance appraisals for team members.
- Perform any other duties as requested by Management.
Rock City Hotel offers a fast-paced stimulating working environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your passion and talents. You will live and work within the peaceful and picturesque Kwahu region amidst its gorgeous mountains and thick green forests.
We also offer competitive salary and benefits, combined with outstanding career development opportunities in what will soon become the largest conferencing, events and family fun destination in Africa.
Our benefits include:
- Provident Fund
- Progression, training and development opportunities
- Paid leave and sick days
- Profit sharing
- Medical Insurance
- Must have a minimum of Master’s Degree in Procurement or any related role. A professional qualification will be an added advantage.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience required preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Must have progressively passed through a Procurement department.
HOW TO APPLY
Email: CV & Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st December, 2021