JOB TITLE: Personal Assistant (to the General Manager)
JOB LOCATION: Nkwatia, Kwahu
REPORTING TO: General Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
INDUSTRY: Hospitality/ Hotel
This position is responsible for providing high-level secretarial and administrative support to the General Manager, and carry out tasks and requests as instructed. The Personal Assistant works with minimum supervision and handles confidential matters professionally.
- Manage the General Manager’s diary to co-ordinate meetings/appointments, and to ensure smooth running of such meetings.
- Screen/handle telephone calls, appointments, and emails and take action accordingly
- Assist the General Manager with translation whenever required, both verbal & written.
- Take minutes at the Executive Committee Meeting.
- Coordinate and communicate with various departments and all levels of staff on matters directed by the General Manager.
- Prepare and manage correspondences with internal and external parties for General Manager’s signature.
- Manage the functionality and cleanliness of the office.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and project a positive image of the organization.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
- Prepare and coordinate VIP arrivals etc.
- Communicate hotel philosophy and represent the hotel internally and externally.
- Organise travel arrangements for the General Manager.
- Participate in meetings, prepare meeting minutes and distribute accordingly as required.
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and financial reports.
- Manage confidential information and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Handle administrative tasks such as filing, copying, and managing correspondences.
- Perform other related duties as and when required by management.
Rock City Hotel offers a fast-paced stimulating working environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your passion and talents. You will live and work within the peaceful and picturesque Kwahu region amidst its gorgeous mountains and thick green forests.
We also offer competitive salaries and benefits, combined with outstanding career development opportunities in what will soon become the largest conferencing, events, and family fun destination in Africa.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- Master’s degree will be an advantage.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Possession of a valid driver license will be an advantage.
- Proven experience as a personal assistant or executive assistant to senior management preferably in the hotel industry.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High level of professionalism and discretion.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Management & Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com stating the position in your subject line.
Deadline: 16th May 2023