JOB TITLE: IT Manager
JOB LOCATION: Nkwatia, Kwahu
REPORT TO: Head of Operation
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
The job holder will be responsible for the day-to-day support of all IT systems, Business systems, Office systems, computer networks, and telephone systems at the Hotel.
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraise their performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate IT systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute organizational policy.
- Audit IT systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Ensures cleanliness of all data equipment and computer rooms.
- Ensure the smooth functioning and co-ordination of guest internet, Property Management Systems-PMS, POS, Telephone system and other Software Vendors.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, workstations, Networking equipment. Email accounts, and support for server/desktop infrastructure.
- Keep updated with latest hotel technology and security risks on regular basis.
- Ensure implementation of IT security policies through regular staff training.
- Monitor and maintain proper inventory of hardware and software license.
- Ensure professional service delivery and appearance at the department.
- Perform other IT or Systems related task as may be assigned by the Management.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience in IT and 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role in required.
Rock City Hotel offers a fast-paced stimulating working environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your passion and talents. You will live and work within the peaceful and picturesque Kwahu region amidst its gorgeous mountains and thick green forests.
We also offer competitive salary and benefits, combined with outstanding career development opportunities in what will soon become the largest conferencing, events and family fun destination in Africa.
Our benefits include:
- Staff Accommodation (unfurnished)
- Provident Fund
- Progression, training and development opportunities
- Paid leave and sick days
- Profit sharing
- Medical Insurance
- Minimum of Masters Degree in IT required.
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Email: CV & Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 12th November,2021