JOB TITLE: Human Resources & Administrative Manager.
JOB LOCATION: Nkwatia, Kwahu.
REPORTING TO: General Manager.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent (Full Time).
LIASING WITH: ALL Heads of Departments.
INDUSTRY: Hospitality / Hotel.
- Ensure that all HR strategies, systems and processes within all departments are effectively and efficiently managed to support the achievement of business goals and objectives.
- Generally, carry out directives and decisions of General Manager /Management of the Hotel.
- Provide guidance to the business and manage all HR interventions and programs (ie recruitment, HR planning, Employee Relations and Performance Management and other change management interventions) across all departments.
- Communicate and interpret all policy changes to all Heads of Departments.
Human Resources Management
- Communicate and provide input to the review of HR policies.
- Communicate policy changes as they occur.
- Assist in the development of HR plans and budgets and oversee its administration
- Manage all change programs and other HR related projects.
- Manage all HR planning tasks within the various operating departments.
- Administer internal manpower movements and separations. Maintain all Hotel staff list and organization charts on current basis, ensuring that all updates reflect changes effected in the organizations.
- Assess the need for recruitment of staff and resource allocations in respective operating departments & companies.
- Oversee and manage succession and retention plan for the respective operating departments.
- Administer the selection process efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Guide Managers to deliver a robust performance management process.
- Ensure the process is delivered against the annual performance cycle.
Benefits and Compensation/HR Services
- Interpret and assist in the maintenance of the company’s Benefits and Compensation. policies and guidelines across all organizations.
- Direct and ensure that employee services are administered promptly and to the highest level of customer service.
- Ensure that record keeping processes and systems (i.e., employee data etc.) are in compliance with Regulatory and other legal requirements.
- Direct and manage all Employee Relation functions (i.e., employee consultation and employee communication to foster a harmonious relationship between management and staff of the Hotel.
- Ensure regular surveys are administered to employees to measure employee engagement and appropriate action plans are in place to manage issues that are raised in the surveys.
- Provide monthly reports on key HR programs and functions.
- Report on HR standards and best practices.
- Act as HR quality controller and maintain HR standards and best practice within the Hotel.
- Ensure effective and timely resolution and management of employee related issues and concerns.
- Communicate with staff to give advice and guidance on HR-related queries/issues.
Talent Management and Development
- Lead the identification of talented individuals and manage the succession planning process.
- Ensure identified talent have clear development plans in place and retention plans are in place where appropriate.
- Develop balance score card system.
- Work closely with various organizations, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
- Liaise with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- Recruit staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Develop and implement policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures, and absence management;
- Prepare staff handbooks;
- Advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Undertake regular salary reviews;
- Administer payroll and maintain employee records;
- Interprete and advise on employment law;
- Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures;
- Develop with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Plan, and sometimes deliver training – including inductions for new staff;
- Analyze training needs in conjunction with departmental managers/company
- Any other task as may be directed by Assistant General Manager & Business Developer/Management.
- Proven working experience as an HR Manager.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resource metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems.
- Ability to develop strategies along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the Hotel.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Minimum of MBA / Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology or any related field.
- Must be a Certified HR Practitioner.
- Must have a minimum of 10years’ working experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Email: CV & Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st May 2023