JOB TITLE: Front Office Executive
JOB LOCATION: Nkwatia, Kwahu
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
REPORT TO: Front Office Supervisor
INDUSTRY: Hospitality / Hotel
The Hotel Front Desk Agent will be responsible for greeting and registering, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the account upon completion of their stay. Other duties will include registering guests, making and modifying reservations, acting as hotel operator, and perform concierge duties. The Hotel Front Desk Agent must possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding guest service to our guests. The job holder must have the ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and be able to solve-challenges in order to effectively deal with internal and external Guests. This position will require you to work weekends, evening, days, statutory holidays and occasional night shifts.
- Customer Focus.
- Effective and Professional communication.
- Problem Solving.
- Accountability and Dependability.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assign rooms to guests and inform them of any special offers by the hotel.
- Responsible for checking guests in and out of the Hotel.
- Work in conjunction with relevant to assist guests to their rooms.
- Check all unresolved departures.
- Review service requests for arrivals.
- Manage online and phone reservations.
- Inform customers about payment methods, Compute bills, collects payment and makes change for guests about and verify their credit card data.
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay).
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise with the housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs.
- Confirm group reservation and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees.
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate.
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
- Organizing transport services for guests at their request.
- Keeping abreast of attractions that may be of interest to guests.
- Serving as a host at conferences, and ensuring that all relevant preparations are made for the event. Run various reports for Management.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
Required Skills / Experience:
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience.
- Experience with hotel reservations software
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking and TripAdvisor.
- Excellent Customer service attitude.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous.
- Well-presented and professional appearance.
- Competency with Microsoft Office.
Rock City Hotel offers a fast-paced stimulating working environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your passion and talents. You will live and work within the peaceful and picturesque Kwahu region amidst its gorgeous mountains and thick green forests.
We also offer competitive salary and benefits, combined with outstanding career development opportunities in what will soon become the largest conferencing, events and family fun destination in Africa.
Our benefits include:
- Staff Accommodation (unfurnished)
- Provident Fund
- Progression, training and development opportunities
- Paid leave and sick days
- Profit sharing
- Medical Insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Email: CV & Application to: email@example.com
Deadline: 26th November,2021