JOB TITLE: Food & Beverage Manager
JOB LOCATION: Nkwatia, Kwahu
REPORT TO: General Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Fixed Term (Renewable)
Position holder will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Food and Beverage outlets, assuring that the hotel’s service standards are met and guest expectations exceeded.
- Review and evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Quickly make recommendations in operations and marketing policies to address customer dissatisfaction and change in customer demand.
- Oversee the function of all Food and Beverage team members, facilities, sales and costs to ensure maximum departmental profit is achieved.
- Coordinate with the Executive Chef on the preparation of menu, hygienic presentation and service of Food and Beverage products to ensure highest quality at all times.
- Maintain a consistent focus on cleanliness throughout all areas.
- Monitor, analyze, and control all labor and inventory costs within budget according to expectation.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing team on promotions and events.
- Build professional relationship with customers.
- Design attractive Menu.
- Create policies and procedures for the Bar and restaurant.
- Hire and train bar & restaurant staff.
- Perform any other related duties assigned by Management.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of four(4) years previous Food & Beverage supervisory /management experience in luxury hotel environment.
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written),and be extremely guest focused
- Must have attention to detail and have the ability to multi-task with good leadership skills
- Must have minimum of 7 to 10 years’ working experience.
- Must be proficient in using established computer software to monitor inventory and perform other record keeping task.
- Minimum of Degree in hospitality management or hotel & catering.
- A professional / certificate in Hotel Management or related field will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Email: CV & Application to: email@example.com
Deadline: 22nd October 2021