JOB TITLE: Executive Housekeeper
JOB LOCATION: Nkwatia, Kwahu
REPORT TO: General Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
The Executive Housekeeper will be responsible for ensuring efficient operations of the Housekeeping Department in accordance with the Hotel’s standards; as well as the supervision of the entire Housekeeping Department including rooms, public areas, laundry and external environment.
- Assign, direct, and monitor all housekeeping and laundry personnel.
- Inspect rooms and public areas daily.
- Ensure that the housekeeping team maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing of approved uniforms, footwear and name tags (as per brand standards) at all times.
- Establish and maintain strict control systems for the department and its subsidiaries.
- Ensure lobbies, guest hallways and guest rooms are cleaned to the Hotel’s standards.
- Conduct daily, weekly and monthly departmental meetings with all housekeeping staff.
- Supervise the daily strict inspection of rooms prior to guest arrivals.
- Maintain required levels of all housekeeping and laundry supplies by ordering all needed supplies on regular basis.
- Ensure guests privacy and security by correctly following the Hotel standard.
- Constantly develop, review and train housekeeping staff on all house safety rules and procedures.
- Conduct all scheduled performance appraisals according to the Hotel standards.
- Respond to all guest requests and complaints in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
- Develop, update and monitor “Lost and Found” procedures and policies.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of seven (7) to ten (10) years progressive experience in a hotel or a related field.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be a clear communicator.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure environment.
Rock City Hotel offers a fast-paced stimulating working environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your passion and talents. You will live and work within the peaceful and picturesque Kwahu region amidst its gorgeous mountains and thick green forests.
We also offer competitive salary and benefits, combined with outstanding career development opportunities in what will soon become the largest conferencing, events and family fun destination in Africa.
Our benefits include:
- Company Car (for executive management)
- Staff Accommodation (unfurnished)
- Provident Fund
- Progression, training and development opportunities
- Paid leave and sick days
- Profit sharing
- Medical Insurance
- Must have a Degree / Master’s Degree in Hospitality Management.
- A certificate in Hospitality will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Email: CV & Application to: email@example.com
Deadline: 30th October, 2021