JOB TITLE: Concierge
JOB LOCATION: Nkwatia, Kwahu
REPORTING TO: Front Office Manager
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
INDUSTRY: Hospitality/ Hotel
The primary function of the Concierge is to welcome guests to the hotel; help them with any of their needs; make them feel at home; make reservations; and assist in selling guest rooms and other services within the hotel. The Concierge will help curate a unique guest experience by helping with recommendations for restaurants, attractions, facilities and any other destination needs. The Concierge will be directly responsible for the prompt, efficient, and courteous check in and check out of guests; for meeting any other guest needs during their stay; and the collection of monies for services rendered.
- Act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements.
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the hotel.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses in order to provide guests with useful information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in or outside the property.
- Coordinate events, excursions and travel plans upon request from hotel guests.
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and disseminate messages/ mail and redirect calls.
- Respond to guest complaints and liaise with the appropriate departments for solutions.
- Oversee the concierge operations and ensure porters fully understand and work with the SOPs of the Front Office.
- Ensure that all necessary equipment is maintained properly with sufficient stock for day-to-day operations.
- Ensure that guest luggage records are accurately maintained and all special requests are met.
- Coordinates guest requests for special accesses & services with the appropriate department.
Rock City Hotel offers a fast-paced stimulating working environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your passion and talents. You will live and work within the peaceful and picturesque Kwahu region amidst its gorgeous mountains and thick green forests.
We also offer competitive salaries and benefits, combined with outstanding career development opportunities in what will soon become the largest conferencing, events, and family fun destination in Africa.
- Must possess a minimum of HND in hotel management/ hospitality or any other related field.
- 2-3yrs of working experience in a similar role.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally, both written and orally, in the English language.
- Ability to easily attract and engage an audience.
- Excellent hearing necessary for verbal interaction with guests and associates.
- Must be polite and confident.
- Ability to maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
- Ability to work beyond normal business hours including nights and weekends as required
HOW TO APPLY
If interested, kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Deadline: 16th May 2023