JOB TITLE: Account Payable
JOB LOCATION: Nkwatia, Kwahu
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
REPORT TO: Accounts Supervisor
We are seeking an experienced and precise professional to help us accurately maintain our payable information. The Accounts payable officer will be responsible for processing invoices, maintain current accounts, finalising payments, manage expenses for items sold and services provided. The successful candidate will analyse expense reports to assign payments to the proper cost centres, work with vendors to resolve past due invoices and reconcile monthly statements with vendors.
- Reviewing, processing, verifying and reconciling all payments and expenditures including payroll, invoices, superannuation and purchase orders.
- Preparing monthly financial reports and expense statements.
- Addressing and resolving financial queries from, vendors, suppliers and staff.
- Maintain petty cash accounts and log all outgoing disbursements.
- Monitor all vendor payment agreements to find discounts that can be used to reduce invoice amounts.
- Responsible for paying all taxes on appropriate invoices and making a note of each tax payment made.
- Keep track of credits owed to the company and ensure all credits are properly applied to vendor payments.
- Reconcile payable reports each month to confirm that all amounts paid were accurate.
- Check accuracy of invoices and process invoices.
- Send invoices with relevant supporting documents to your HOD for payment approval.
- Schedule pay runs based on standard company payment terms.
- First point of contact with Creditors chasing payment of invoices.
- Verify and process employee expense claims and manage the approval and payment process.
- Update and maintain vendor database in a timely manner.
Must have a minimum of Diploma in Accounting or higher
Required Skills / Experience:
- A minimum of 3 – 4 years’ experience in a similar room.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage financial records.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to build good relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages.
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Rock City Hotel offers a fast-paced stimulating working environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your passion and talents. You will live and work within the peaceful and picturesque Kwahu region amidst its gorgeous mountains and thick green forests.
We also offer competitive salary and benefits, combined with outstanding career development opportunities in what will soon become the largest conferencing, events and family fun destination in Africa.
Our benefits include:
- Staff Accommodation (unfurnished)
- Provident Fund
- Progression, training and development opportunities
- Paid leave and sick days
- Profit sharing
- Medical Insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Email: CV & Application to: email@example.com